What You Think is What You Become with Jill Stanton- 044
It’s often said that building a business and becoming a mother are the two things that will bring you to your knees.
Business owner and mother, Jill Stanton shares her journey in building a thriving business that has allowed her and her family to live a life they choose. But it wasn’t always easy and in the process, she’s realized she never quite understood how many beliefs and thoughts would need to change…nor who she’d have to become in order to rise to become the mother and entrepreneur she desired to be.
This episode is full of inspiration and motivation to uplevel your thinking and how it can change your life.
She also shares why thinking positively isn’t the answer and what you need to do instead.
Other awesome stuff you’ll learn in this episode…
- It’s okay to make a shift to find what will align for your family, even if it means making a massive shift (like letting go of a biz that was making more than $300k/year)
- Why you need to lean into what feels light rather than heavy
- How building a business and being a mom are the same and why it’s the perfect combo for becoming your best self
- How you can actively pursue what’s going to make you feel awesome
- What your body is saying about your thoughts
- What’s the first step to changing your mindset
- Learn the first thing you should be doing the moment you wake
No matter what…when you want to make changes in your life, it starts with the smallest of changes. Each of those changes begins to grow and build upon the others. That’s when you begin to develop momentum and change your life.
Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself
“On the other side of change and transformation is who you want to be.”
Jill Stanton is the co-founder of Screw The Nine To Five where she helps unsatisfied employees quit their jobs and start online businesses. Coined by Forbes as “a destination for up-and-coming online entrepreneurs,” Screw The Nine To Five has inspired tens of thousands of new entrepreneurs to quit their jobs, build thriving businesses, and live lives of meaning and purpose. In addition to her chart-topping podcast, her honest-yet-cheeky style has landed her on shows like The Sunny Show, Entrepreneurs On Fire, and Amy Porterfield’s Online Marketing Made Easy to name a few. Jill has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc, and Digital Marketer.