Ever wanted to read more often but as a mom, the time you have to read is precious and you didn’t want to waste it reading a book that wasn’t great? Ya, me too. In the last 2 years, I’ve made a HUGE effort to invest in myself through books, podcasts, coaching, mentorships, therapy, and so much more. And you know what…..every minute has been so worth it! But to save you some time, here are 17 of my must reads from the the last 2 years.
If there’s one thing I’ve learned that’s changed my life, it’s that YOU matter. Investing in yourself matters. In the past reading, personal development, and investing in myself was put on the back burner. Now it’s become a non-negotiable. And it has COMPLETELY changed my life.
17 Must Read Books for the Woman Who Wants More
- Brazen by Leeana Tankersley
- The Go-Giver by John David Man
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The Leader Who Had No Title by Robin Sharma
- Present over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
- Girl Code by Cara Alwill Leyba
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- 31 Prayer for the Dreamer & the Doer by Jenn Sprinkle & Kelly Rucker
- Made to Crave by Lysa Terkurst
- Lioness Arising by Lisa Bevere
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Don’t Settle for Safe by Sarah Jakes Roberts
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T Harv Eker
- High Performance Habits by Brendan Burchard
- You are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Grace, not Perfection by Emily Ley
One of my mom hacks for reading books, is Audible. I can get lost in dishes, laundry, or scrubbing the toilet when I’m listening to a great book. It allows me to fill my cup and also take care of some of those daily essentials in my house. If you want to check it out, you can get 2 free Audible books.
I’m always looking for new books to read. What’s your Must Read?