I remember sitting in the aisles of Barnes & Noble’s digging into my favorite book. I’d glance over towards the “self help” section and think….”who would read that kind of a book?”
And friend, I have to admit that now….that’s the ONLY section I snag my books from. Well, the amazon version of that section.
Each and every single day, I’m filling myself up with either a book in written form, audible form, or listening to a podcast. Why??
Because the time you spend investing in yourself is NEVER time wasted.
Every minute you spend investing in yourself will pay you back 10 fold.
So whether or not you listen to one of these books, read it in hard copy or tune into an episode (hint, hint: Rising Moms Podcast is pretty cool!)
If there’s one thing I’ve learned that’s changed my life, it’s that YOU matter. Investing in yourself matters.
It needs to be a non-negotiable.
19 Must Read Books for the Woman Who Wants More
- The Illusion of Money by Kyle Cease
- The Joy of Missing Out by Tonya Dalton
- Brazen by Leeana Tankersley
- The Go-Giver by John David Man
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The Leader Who Had No Title by Robin Sharma
- Present over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
- Girl Code by Cara Alwill Leyba
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- 31 Prayer for the Dreamer & the Doer by Jenn Sprinkle & Kelly Rucker
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Don’t Settle for Safe by Sarah Jakes Roberts
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T Harv Eker
- High Performance Habits by Brendan Burchard
- You are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Grace, not Perfection by Emily Ley
- Happy Pocket Full of Money
One of my mom hacks for reading books, is Audible. I can get lost in dishes, laundry, or scrubbing the toilet when I’m listening to a great book. It allows me to fill my cup and also take care of some of those daily essentials in my house. If you want to check it out, you can get 2 free Audible books.
I’m always looking for new books to read. What’s your Must Read?
Affiliate Disclosure: I’m a huge believer in transparency and authenticity and so I am disclosing that I’ve included certain products and links to those products on this site that I will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make (with no extra cost to you!). These commissions help enable me to provide more and expand my services for you! So thanks for your support!