The Key to Living Unapologetically You with Jessica Frew
What is it really like to live life unapologetically?
Fear has a way of making us say and do things we would never have done.
And while all fear is attempting to do is keep us safe…it limits our potential.
The key is to be simply okay with breaking the norms set by the society you’re living in.
- Don’t be afraid to go against the grain and truly live your life the way you want to.
- It’s okay to break stereotypes and be your own person.
- Just be true to yourself and never apologize for who you are.
In today’s episode with Jessica Frew, you’ll learn what it takes to lean into fear so that you can become unapologetically you.
And trust me, when you do that…that’s when the magic happens.
So go out there and live your life the way you want to.
You got this!
“Understanding that I know who I am, and that’s all that really matters. And the people close to me know who I am. That’s the most important thing.” – Jessica Frew
Here are the keynotes from today’s episode:
- How to manage trolls and negative internet comments about you and your loved ones
- Why you shouldn’t underestimate the value of a great support system or community
- Why being bold is so important and how it can help you feel more self-aware
- How boundaries will affect you as a real person and why establishing them is so important
- Embracing and taking ownership of who you are in order to become your best self
About Our Guest
Jessica Frew is a mom, wife, ex-wife, stepmom, and BOLD action taker.
She has a successful podcast called “Husband in Law” that she records with her husband, Matt, and her ex-husband, Steve.
Together they are sharing their stories of love, marriage, coming out, divorce, remarriage, and co-parenting to help others know they are not alone.
They also co-own The BOLD Logic. A company devoted to helping people go from living in an “I should” mindset to taking BOLD action. Jessica is a firm believer that by knowing and understanding what it is you really want in life you can BOLDly create a life you love, no matter what your circumstances.
Jessica helps individuals reclaim their sense of self by leaving the “I should” mindset at the door by taking BOLD action.
Connect with Jessica at
Join the 14 Day Cycle Advantage 101 challenge here!
Access our FREE cycle tracker and get more resources about how your cycle can impact your life: