My sister makes some sweet potato tacos that are delish. While at the grocery store the other night, I was scrambling to think of something to make. I grabbed a few items with her tacos in mind and made these. I thought I’d share the inspiration.
- 1 sweet potato
- Black beans
- Seasonings as you please (i.e. onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper)
- Olive oil
- Chop sweet potato into small cubes and toss with olive oil.
- Season as you please (we used a little of all those listed above)
- Roast sweet potatoes at 350* until soft.
- Layer all ingredients onto tortilla and indulge.
Want more Recipes?
Subscribe to get our latest content by email. We'll send you our top Food Hacks for Busy Moms as a bonus!