Ever wanted to read more often but as a mom, the time you have to read is precious and you didn’t want to waste it reading a book that wasn’t great? Ya, me too. In the last 2 years, I’ve made a HUGE effort to invest in myself through books, podcasts, coaching, mentorships, therapy, and so much more. And you know what…..every minute has been so worth it! But to save you some time, here are 12 of my must reads from the the last 2 years.
12 Must Read Books for the Woman Who Wants More
- Brazen by Leeana Tankersley
- The Go-Giver by John David Man
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The Leader Who Had No Title by Robin Sharma
- Present over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
- Girl Code by Cara Alwill Leyba
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- 31 Prayer for the Dreamer & the Doer by Jenn Sprinkle & Kelly Rucker
- Made to Crave by Lysa Terkurst
- Lioness Arising by Lisa Bevere
- How to Talk so your kids will listen and listen so your kids will talk by Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish
One of my mom hacks for reading books, is Audible. I can get lost in dishes, laundry, or scrubbing the toilet when I’m listening to a great book. It allows me to fill my cup and also take care of some of those daily essentials in my house. If you want to check it out, you can get 2 free Audible books.
I’m always looking for new books to read. What’s your Must Read?
PS- If you’re a woman looking to live life with more abundance and wanting to build a business that supports whatever that looks like, I’d love to share more with you about how you could do that here.