You make decisions nearly every single moment of the day.
But are you aware of them?
Maybe you pay attention to the big decisions like…how do I position this new offer? Who do I serve? Etc.
Yet you’re making small decisions all day long.
Do you work out? Do you hit snooze? Do you drink coffee or tea? Do you read a book or watch tv?
And it may not seem like much but each one of these decisions has the power to shift the path you’re on.
One small, seemingly insignificant decision compounded over time can change your entire future.
Let that sink in for a moment…
“Most people are living their lives on autopilot. Unaware and unconscious to the micro decisions they are making all day long. As soon as you become conscious of your decisions and then intentional with them, your whole life will change.” – Renae Fieck
- What phase of the month you should NOT execute/make decisions
- How to get out of decision fatigue and analysis paralysis
- When you know something isn’t right for you
- How to make decisions that are aligned with your intuition and body
- How the majority of people are living their lives and what you can do that will change the entire trajectory of your life
Ready to learn more?
If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag me, @renaefieck.