The Myths & Misconceptions of Decluttering-50
New Year, Better You
I am so pumped up for 2020. Aside from 20 being my favorite number (because it’s my birthdate,) I do feel that 2020 is going to be a great year for us rising moms. It’s another year for creating new intentions, new beginnings, letting go, and so on. And if you have been following me for a while, you know I believe decluttering is the fastest and easiest way to rise above the overwhelm. So cheers to 2020 being the year you rise above it! (See also: The 7 Habits You Need to Have)
Now is the best time to let go of the decluttering myths that are holding you back from becoming the great person that you are truly meant to be.
In this episode, I will debunk the following:
- …means minimalism (know more about minimalism in this episode)
- …is gonna cost you money
- …is a one time thing
Do they sound crazy? But I bet you not. I urge you to listen to this podcast now so that you would know what decluttering actually is. I will also share with you some tips in this episode!
“Decluttering is the fastest, and most efficient way to rise above the chaos”
Other life-changing stuff you will learn in this episode…
- Tips on managing your calendar according to your priorities
- How decluttering actually gives us more time
- How the fear of letting go of our things actually means we’re holding a “lack mentality”
- Tips on how to overcome fear of letting go
- Importance of being mindful of our purchases
- Other benefits of decluttering
With decluttering, you can focus on the things you want to be focusing on and get rid of the things that are distracting you, or not serving you. Because I truly believe that decluttering is the fastest, and most efficient way to rise above the chaos!
Snag a free gift!