This post is kind of mortifying to me! I’m literally going to show you pictures of my toilet. It makes me cringe. It’s DISGUSTING! I think part of it is with the California drought we aren’t flushing as often, part of it is that we have hard water, and from some research I think some may be rust deposits. Oh, and I guess I should probably clean it a little more frequently.
But this is it! Disgusting!
From my research, I saw lots of variations of sort of the same recipe for toilet cleaning. This is what I used
- I added 1 cup of baking soda and about 3-5 drops of purification blend essential oil.
- I let it soak for approximately 30 minutes and then added 1 cup of vinegar.
- I waited roughly 30 minutes again and then used my toilet bowl cleaner.
- It came out cleaner but not like I wanted. So I added all the ingredients again and let it sit for a few hours.
- Then scrubbed it a little harder.
This was my final result. Not quite as clean as I would like but WAY better. I’ll probably do this a little more often to keep it cleaner and less difficult to scrub!