Why Your Business Should Sync To Your Cycle
Do you feel guilty about how your business is taking so much time and space in your life right now?
Are you working longer hours–more than you did when you had your corporate job?
Does your business demand more time to be away from your family and friends? And it costs your sanity?
If you are starting to feel overwhelmed by the constant push and pull between CEO brain and mom brain, then STOP and take a breather…before you head on to a major business burnout!
Ladies, let me tell you this…
Your business is meant to give you the freedom to live the life you dreamed of–not zap all the energy and space out of your everyday life!
Hang on to your WHYs for building your dream business…
…Your family, your friends, your dream vacation, that swimming pool you wanted to build, and so much more.
Be in the zone of attracting the right clients and generating more revenue for your business.
Be in the space of seeing hope and receiving a multitude of possibilities.
So, quit burning out and start cycling your business right now!
“The magic of life happens… in the phases of our cycles.” – Renae Fieck
Join me in today’s episode to explore the massive benefits of cycling your business and how it can be an absolute game-changer!
Learn more practical tips on how you can optimize your cycle phases to tap into your zones of productivity and achieve peak performance–and really change the game!
- Common reasons why you feel “burned out” when running your business
- Masculine vs Feminine Business Strategies: understanding your cyclical nature can make a difference
- How your cycle phases can affect your everyday activities and what you can do to leverage them
- Personal insights on how you can thrive to reach for your dreams–without burning out
- Cycling your business is key to creating more time and opportunity for growth and enjoyment
Access our FREE cycle tracker and get more resources about how your cycle can impact your life:
Learn more about my channel:
Be a part of our community and share your thoughts: