Alrighty, we all know that moms usually aren’t the focus of Christmas. We love to give to our kids and others around us. But we love to feel valued too! These have been some of my FAVORITE things this last year and think any mom with young kids in your life will love these gifts this Christmas.
- Instant Pot I never thought I’d need this. It was just one extra kitchen tool. But I was sooo wrong. It has replaced so many other kitchen tools (crockpot, rice cooker, yogurt maker, etc) that it has actually resulted in less clutter and ease. And let’s be real, we all need some easy meals (hence why we love using the crockpot). But have you ever noticed that sometimes crockpot meals just meld together and turn to mush?? When I use the pressure cooking setting on my Instant Pot, it doesn’t turn out that way. But you still get the melt off the bone sort of juiciness.
- Roomba Vacuum There have been mixed reviews regarding a robot vacuum because it does take some extra prep work (i.e. making sure no cords or toys are on the floor). BUT with 2 dogs and 3 kids, there is NO way I can keep up with the floor as often as it needs. So while it may not be 100% effective, I can run it multiple times a day and tackle the ongoing floor mess without having to sweep non-stop.
- Bravva Mop Same goes for this one. This has become sort of a nightly routine. Kids go to bed, toys are off the floor and away, and I turn the mop on and let it do it’s thing. Then it frees me up to do things I want to do. Every so often I still love to go through manually and do a mop job with my manual mop but this is so easy to keep up with.
- Canon Rebel Let’s be real….I love photos! And Mixbook often gets lots of my business printing up those photos into beautiful photobooks. I love my Canon 6D and loved the versatility (and pricepoint) of the rebel when I first started capturing moments. And our kids grow sooooo fast, we want to capture those moments.
- Date Night This is totally new to me but I’m super excited about it. My first date night is on it’s way to me. It can be so hard for couples to get a night out, or even plan a date night in. So you can make it a priority by having those dates delivered right to you on a monthly basis. They have a Kids Night in and Faith Night in too!
- Beachbody on Demand This is THE way to go for fitness and sanity for a mom with young kids. No worries about child care and moms can not only feel better physically, gain more energy, but also create some space for a little self care.
- Massage or Pedicure: This always goes a long way with a mom of young kids! Especially if they don’t have to arrange childcare to go!
- Brazen or The Miracle Morning or Present over Perfect have been 2 of the most life changing books for me!
- Lipsense This stuff is AH-mazing! It’s lipstick that stays on all day long. It makes any mom feel dressed up and yet still totally kiss and snuggle proof.
- Wine Club I’m not a huge alcohol drinker but I do love relaxing with my hubs after the kids are in bed and drinking a nice glass of wine. (Discount for Black Friday weekend is 4 pack for price of 2!)
- Amazon PRIME OMG! I’m guessing every mom already has this but if she doesn’t it has been such a lifesaver for me. So many times I’ve ordered diapers or diaper cream or whatever and had it at my door the next day without having to load 3 kids in the car. It’s been especially helpful when we get sick and I try to not leave the house. (And the link gets you a discount on the monthly membership…like $5.99 for qualifying members).
- Kindle Paperwhite I admit this is one that I do not have but being that I love reading and spend so much money on books I would totally get this one!
And whenever shopping online, make sure you use EBATES. Not only do you get cash back but they’ll search for any coupon codes for you. It’s super awesome!
What would be on your wishlist?
Affiliate Disclosure: I’m a huge believer in transparency and authenticity and so I am disclosing that I’ve included certain products and links to those products on this site that I will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make. These commissions help enable me to provide more and expand my services for you! So thanks for your support!