I love easy prep meals. I especially love easy prep freezer meals. I’ve been trying to prep for the arrival of our next little baby and so I’ve started putting together some freezer meals. Here’s one I did today!
(Picture is of Uncooked meal)
4-6 breasts of chicken (it depends on the size of the chicken. I did only 4 but they were huge pieces)
3 oz Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Feta Cheese
Salt and Pepper
4-6 pieces of ham (or more as you like)
Spinach (as much as you like. I try to get as much in as I can. Roughly 2 cups for the 4 breasts)
1. Slice open breasts on one side to create a pocket. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix together cream cheese and feta.
3. Insert ingredients. I typically do ham first, then spinach, and lastly the cream cheese and feta mixture.
4. Wrap up individually to freeze, or place in covered baking pan to cook now.
5. When ready to serve, cook covered at 350* for approximately 45-60 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
You can always add more salt and pepper to taste after it’s been cooked.
Want more Recipes?
Subscribe to get our latest content by email. We'll send you our top Food Hacks for Busy Moms as a bonus!